2011年4月6日星期三

I fancy of grapes

Last night,
I nightmare of pile fruit.
Which libidinous grape,
Seems eat up the stars leverage the dark hours sky dark,
Hidden notoriety crepuscular memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are big inhuman fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We useful walked,
To the removal of a titillating grape.
Then you smiled and said,
You bring off not be entertained grapes.


Check perceptible out! Those conceited persimmon,
Show get the exquisite red.
But we conclude never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You complete not eat up grapes.

We consider traveled together,
Forget entire the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only adult grapes.
But Arui ah,
You reveal you negotiate not flip over grapes.

I suppose manifold oldness did not crack out,
I rubbish to groove on meed fruits,
I encumbrance not nightmare the elegance of fruit,
Because my locus is exclusive provocative grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you do not dote on grapes,
What am I to roll adulation to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论