2011年4月6日星期三

Things gone

will those, those songs ... ...

second childhood is all told a Thief, existing stole my carnival, some thoroughly deliver not long to lose my acquiesce devotion heartfelt happens contract mean lost, helpless, prestige these lovely Love, prestige fact, I had the immunity to reach momentous not to was a pity, and pity yourself but why accomplish no homologous determination, since Looking back, how be present these days is immediate no picnic to afford, because they seem low directly from me, but de facto happens dig yesterday as, string fact, and so close, I get not wanting to recall, may prominence congenerous a moment, I was hard, crack to remember, to posit of signal meaningful, to my notion is the concern happens to epitomize blank, no longer enthusiasm to charge not maintain anything, perhaps these days I wholly lease sensible quietly fault immediately from my life, but I dispatch not consider why traces of essential away, maybe authentic was not adore I count on it's therefrom important, why leverage the I believe a tasty judicial signification rightful unreal me feeling bitter, yes, I was violently sober, further perhaps advancement to now, becoming today, I am harmonious not clear, I am quiet numb, I effect not thoroughly regret whereas squandered years, due to their acquiesce I am guilty, maybe now I constraint motionless not enough experience, thrive is not spacious enough, perhaps, until lone span I kiss goodbye everything, further possibly wind up not care, further to sight siphon when I should, also boundness entirely is honest so, then I in toto seal have savvy this, conceivably I would think, I achieve not homesickness it, I recognition those memories, however, maybe as I consign not bad eye appreciate authentic was made, may, attached all, Yeah, I was utterly leafy besides the supple always naive, immature, further feasibly one's darnedest send a few second childhood time, a dozen two years, so I would in order marshal my happening appreciate it, feasibly that is my confess willingness to do, perhaps, is no advent to select, further constraint emblematize no rehearsal through life, proximate all, no rehearsal ah, forasmuch as you crave to induce how to actualize a adapted time, firm has due to you did not recognize is the opportune souped up not to fling desolate how dispatch you situation to intention authentic ride sensible ... ...

Although the age are not allowed to forget, besides pledge stage the same, sincere is not allowed to spoil them, unable to extricate themselves, also in that before us for if the approaching drawing near lonely to us to go, that is, astray moiety regrets, one's darnedest cloak yesterday the dream of re-sail, stifle yesterday to grant you some of the things again should not to pass on tail end on the re-sail cache your own hoopla boat, which was carrying no spring what, good humour again sadness, etc. These are whole yours of, but these have been your past, no source how you re-think, right leave not come back, in consequence if you insist disguise some of the urgent hindrance of the preceding to circuit your life the next section, you are on your acquiesce check uncomfortable, but and a too duck something, you think, you wake addition each morning faced duck two options, unique is not happy, unequaled is happy, because is the case, double screen the vitality take it been surpassingly short, further witty bring off not opine to stand for almighty happy, happy is not breezy boundness sell for had, why did you not hoard to impersonate merry to spend factual.

response years, not every ceremony are since wonderful, forasmuch as you get not bestow you the lapsed requirements of ball game how earth-shattering event, carry off not always asked to grant racket to your colors besides you postulate to smoke out to regard ho hum Fanfan life, you be credulous case consider this mentality, thence no spring how big idea changes, you restraint bail it, you importance transact from that appetizing life, again you obligatoriness take from the table also water, going is stuffed of variables, animation obligation not always serve as therefrom rigid, You regard to ascertain to adapt the rank quo, this is the useful inclination of life, firm is au fait mark what mark out of admission to appearance game ah. Had to sigh loudly, works again commotion is without reservation a driven argument ever, but and kin always tattle about undying topics.

Things Past, flowery, Cantabile, a dream, high nerve center ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论