2011年6月10日星期五

Away their grief

Uncle, yesterday was your death, forgive me for this belated little grief.

The way to the cemetery, a lonely little yellow one, this is brilliant, but also bleak at the moment. Do not know What is the name of this flower, but it is always open in the wilderness remote places, sometimes it seems like most of the chrysanthemum. Perhaps this is the incarnation of the soul of the dead, I think so.

Never know what the situation Jiaoren heating. But after the death of the uncle, my well-being of this world, there was little sentiment.

If this is a world that really has a soul, then, uncle, you see that? Your son at night and want to come back. He is now standing in your grave. There aunt, looked gaunt, but also standing by.

I think you are invisible.

If it has a soul, then you should take care of them?

My childhood memories are still stuck in the moment.

T have asthma, very mbt shoes women kisumu coffee serious, mom t should always take medicine, that I do not know, had never seen Uncle medicine. I remember one time only, catch-tert-back from the outside, in fact, has been a catch Uncle, and he walked along quickly. He smiled, and I and aunt are talking, t is inserted: "hey, my wife, give me some money, I buy some medicine, I think these days I gnaw the disease and serious", then not finished, then paused. I saw eyes that called out to the aunt, uncle directed, said: "money, money, money all day long to know, did not see you make money, you know money, no!!!" T is not angry, still grinning , and jokingly said: "see you aunt, and thus, sharp tongue. Hey." Indeed, aunt followed the Qiantaochulai, but it fell to the ground, accompanied by condemning: "bad luck, you ye die Uncle or not it ?!·····" angry, smiling picking off the money, still had to buy medicine or catch on.

Then I go home to his mother said this, mom, because Uncle is sick, can not earn much money, so aunt often call him, he himself used to it. Although we know that, but only quietly sympathy.

And your son, that the eyes of others, "Bu Xiaozi." When you die, is with much hope and regret for his right? People are saying, say you are because of his things, restlessness, so will be wrecked at sea. Perhaps, someone else said is right, but right and wrong is difficult to trace, because you have gone.

Now in his smoking, his brow furrowed. I am not sure this is for you to frown. Fragments in my memory because there is another section: the table in your home, then a few years, your family's table, there is little meat. Stretch your chopsticks are the dish of meat, you have been very reluctant to eat meat. "Black"! Another pair of chopsticks decisively destroyed meat. Oh, this is your son, also my brother.

People have often said that "the poor man must have hated the place."

Uncle, if you have a hateful place, then the two so-called poor person, is not as there are hateful place ah? !

Burn scraps of paper, flying around. So Sishen superstition that you are back, say you are happy to see his son. The person next to laugh.

If you moncler mens classical jackets grey2 really have a soul, then when you crash, you should tell him, tell him you like him.

I was standing next to see the small white flowers at the foot of an unknown, obscure open, as humble as Uncle was still alive, no one noticed. Ear is the grandmother and aunt came and heard the sobbing cry, cry it hurts. Every time like this.

Gradually, my eyes blurred. I can not see, can not see your cenotaph. So I can not rise, quietly, tears.

Uncle's grave at the edge of several strains of pine trees, green leaves mixed with brown, not the color of spring, slightly depressed. Distributed through the flame heat, my brother smoking a cigarette, staring at the flames. Aunt on the side thoughtfully.

T you think they are? I can not identify.

In my memory, the impression modest louboutin replicas make out them
has always been a tert-image - smiling. T laugh once said to me: "You see, the whole family so many people to the two of us insensibly, and all day with a acting by all. Oh, Uncle liked not acting by the children." I laughed and said: "Uncle, I was like you had it!" So they have a heap laughing.

But Uncle, I'm sitting here today, but stopped laughing, and finally know what to grief. For a long time, I always thought you will come back.

A simple ceremony was soon over. Miss away, put away the tears, we walked back. I do not want to go back.

Back on the road, I again saw the little unknown like chrysanthemum flowers. Still yellow so bright, so lonely. Some flowering period has passed, leaving the seeds, the kind of upright shape, the seeds of some flowers together, they form a hand, like hands, like a stretch over the world from another's hand.

没有评论:

发表评论