2011年6月10日星期五

Regret what I did

Recently, Lee saw Town Suzhou language grade teacher wrote, "I did regret things," published in 2009, "students read", the very enlightening, I feel everyone should have occurred in childhood regret many things to write out how knock chen do not think, how very good health, so learn to write the following text.
Rural pre-school that year, the Spring Festival, the village to an old man, my uncle and grandfather in the collapse of popcorn when the main room, I accidentally picked up a stack of child money, was because I Jianqian students witnessed the whole process, no way , reluctantly handed over to the old man, old man to thank me, and specifically to the collapse of a bag of popcorn, my grandmother, but also to add some saccharin, whereof the village loudspeakers broadcast a fortnight. But then the kids do not understand money, so now I do not know how much in the end pick, just remember that all of Mao votes.

Read the first grade discount ugg boots classic cardy 5819 pink when a girl because of the effect class, the class lost keys, which led to delay of a whole class early study hall, called Huang Lei, a phosphate fertilizer plant next to the male students, Buyiburao, Mamalielie when I was just in rural areas return to Yueyang, do not understand the rules, the fact that in a little frown upon this, they rushed forward theory, and fast shot, knocked down a play that fellow front teeth, mouth full of blood . The result is that parents then took me to their house door to apologize and to catch a box of cake, this is probably my first "hero save the United States" it. Total disregard for the students regret their friendship, the people playing Mandezhaoya.

Junior high school, the principal told us the political classes themselves, class deaf ears, the teacher wrote on the blackboard writing on the blackboard in the above, students chirping in the following, a bit like the vegetable market, the principal on the podium, trembling with rage, then to the mouth is they can not tell, I was sitting in the fourth row, I think of this is the legend that the "pig woman crazy" attacks, their afraid to move forward to the arm, she hesitated, so I end up courage when because Tuo principals, coupled with his timid heart, in the end could not hold on, he is like a big wall fell down, hit me, knock on the wall along the melon head, causing a child getting bigger, his mouth also braved the foam. The day before the school clean-up, there is a puddle on the podium is not dry, dirty, I use my tiny hands, and forcefully clutching his wound and called out the students hired the teacher, the principal sent to the hospital.

Is also a junior high school, I told 5879 ugg classic argyle knit boots chocolate a classmate surnamed Huang went to the mountains to steal peaches, peaches are all that green peach, very astringent, is not good, together with clothing pocket, full of all of a sudden, we were stolen are enthusiastic, because it Peach attributed to fishing school, and that a gang of high school students, two caught me, and charge into the principal's office, the principal Zhang, was lame, and I was a squad leader, that the students are members of sports fear of things become significant, I will discuss with the people, said: "If you put both of us, I call you brother." Can be seen to what extent I was a kid fooling with, work for so many years, and few people in the unit after the previous call-San, Mahone.

Or junior high school, the class there was a girl, because small burn scars of the face, boys and girls are bullying her. Another time, several students in her attendant fight, although I have not shot, but the secret fan point of the wind, point fire thing often does, but bumbling pull side frame. Now the girls because of the late eighties drug abuse, prison education, lost contact.

High School that year, I made an appointment with the pharmaceutical Faye Wong to play Chibi in Hubei, the ship is the ship late at night, more than nine at night on to the ferry, in the waiting room, the dim light, each turned the novel, forget watch the time, I was then fascinated, "Chivalric Heroes", so both of us could react, the ship slowly left the shore, were dropped.

College student movement in May of that year, I and the outer two female students from the nearby classes to go to Beijing, then the school has banned students in Beijing, finally turned from the station into a wall, fled into the platforms of Cat Lumbar Spinal on a baggage section, when a room full of students of the university, thirty people, if there are two graduate student, and we sit together, but also an oath is a will, after midnight to catch the a trip to Beijing-bound train, the car can not take the platform, only from the other side of the car, like the Dong Cunrui held as explosives, put them into the care of two cars, how I come up, but added a bit forgotten. Beijing urged the students because it is too much, or even a student lying on rails incident on the train one stop and go, wait until finally in Beijing, the name of "tiger mountain" on the cover, from the train station walk to the Tiananmen Square , the square is crowded with people, the major, students in secondary schools have the honor of the People's Heroes Monument in the far saw the Wu'er Kaixi. The next morning I took from the hands of Beijing old woman came back a couple of steamed bread, and a little pickle. Regret that the next few days, a large force us out, alone to the Fragrant Hills to the Summer Palace. The two girls went in with one already in a pot with me seventeen years to eat rice.

没有评论:

发表评论