2011年6月10日星期五

Tuck the song, say goodbye to the old days

Some old days, endless heart and turns Rouchang; heart has a thousand thoughts, words and who want to listen to ... ... do not know whether I am close to, the guidelines may only be familiar, I did not come, and you do not have the memory of left to silence a person when to when is a person's happy ... ...

Fleeting in the short wallets whiteblack 087 passing scenery, do not throw that part for you love grinding the ink brush strokes down the years, that year the rain in style in the bleak dusty death Wisdom, and my heart is really only one, a good memorable, so memorable ... ...

The sentimental rainy season, the landscape has become my only nostalgia, but also deprived me of all the tenderness.

I do not know how to rain, you have beautiful too, do not remember susceptible to rain what you have been sad, I miss you my regrets under an umbrella in heavy rain scouring stumble So when the Mingxinkegu. As a result, I am deeply immersed in the familiar picture of you and I being strange, recalling the story of the hand Yun Shu, the evening rain shower ever. . .

Melancholy christian louboutin apricot fur short boots dream wake up song, ever young and crazy in vain; not go back ever, sad picture, Love the green solidified in water, the mounting for the period of the memory will never not be removed forever. Now, I have been through the summer rain soaked the thoughts, the rain fly, his eyes filled with pain, outstretched hands stood helpless in the rain, my tears are never the embankment you can not see, that part of a your summer, full of fresh flavor and, after grinding the ink into a Who Loved the pain ... ...

Looking back, love as ashes; was flowers that smile off with you, end their way of life, and now getting away from the misty rain at times further away. I can do, and only the rain under the stand empty sleeves of a still and lonely in a corner, sit in on other people's happiness and well, tasted their heartache and sorrow and grief. Waiting for the wind, dust and incense to live, waiting for the Delicate Long March. .

March winds and solitary way, all the way to the cold rain, so that the stray ends of the earth, and write with a only a starting point not the end of the journey.

Through the joys ugg bailey button boots sand 5803 and sorrows of life, cold-blooded years, leaving only a sad sadly. I can not look past those problems for you under the notes, did not dare to look at your photos, I fear, will further help but, secretly sheds a tear. You know my heart is fragile, and you said, you do not want to see me sad, your every word I have then, then, clearly remember ... ...

Who said we will work together to horizon, separated from this life? And who, intoxicated with the end of time Forever once inside, sing a Shear gloomy Heartsongs, so that the lake formed the bitter heart of the ripple?

Love until passing away, fading memories, the black color to make dye, you will eventually become a shadow of my life, and I no longer go to your people. When things passing through the vicissitudes of life, the eyes of his mouth full of desolation; gradually become the old you and me, it has been unable, to abandon the attachments of a pain ... ...

Dream easy to cold, cold fireworks, Que westerly scared floor, clouds and rain hit empty Lane; clouds over, the world unfamiliar, is the dust off the body, how sound knowledge outside world? Hai Tao Tao Health books not the dust off, the wind rustling, failed to keep the world cool flower tea Xie, Bliss do break, I had to tuck the song, a memory of himself, waved goodbye to the old days that part of wounds ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论