2011年6月10日星期五

My big daddy

Big Daddy, this life is only a girl, now run trains in Guangdong, is a glorious crew comrades. Uncle mom to the World Winter 2004. One full, the whole family the day hungry, big father insisted for five years, in order to better take good care of his elderly in the village was to pull strings, found him a seven-year-old female, with eat regularly, wash clothes. Some time ago, I called Big Daddy, Bo mother asked him whether the gentle and virtuous new? Is capable? And ridicule that year he became the eighty-year-old late-bloomer, he kept that fine, fine, good, good, should I go back and make a cup of which year wedding.

The reason I like Big Daddy is also a certain historical reasons for the pro's. Or when I was young, big daddy just like my parents to discuss, ready to give him when I adoptive son, but I was not that too sensible, that had one of his people, is never left his father and mother, but also to reluctance, procrastination, it has not been able to contract on the implementation of black and white, but the father of my good people know the Earth.

Big Daddy was young, working ugg boots classic short
units in the Port of Changde, in 1343, diesel power generation is responsible for tug boat, the ship was generally limited to the lake they seldom work to the Yangtze River, Yueyang Nanyue often docked at the terminal slope, due to loading and unloading need one or two days time, so big daddy ashore chance to rest a lot of my family, every time he came Yueyang, never entered the house empty-handed, not sugar particles are apples, pears, of course, carry two bottles of Changde Daqu, my dad Lu Cai mother will come back to buy some food. Lu Cai is too expensive because, generally also need to add some side dishes into them, or else, the three chopsticks, do not clip the two chopsticks that can not look good. Lu Cai put fresh red pepper, fried more time, taste, color is really beautiful, why now used to describe the beautiful feeling at the time, because when eating they simply had Qiangzhuo Chi, there is no time What kind of bird to find words to describe the taste. Add red pepper, in fact, another hidden agenda, because the red chili spicy, goes well with rice, then a Ballad is so popular singing: green peppers hot, not too spicy white pepper, white pepper hot, not too red capsaicin. A bowl of good food, clean sweep as eating, could not bear to take it to wash, add into the half-bowl too, carefully in the bowl, the bowl around the line and a line and, no folders other vegetables, the taste is very good, although the hot mouth have Suosuo in, but charm still around, mouthful sweet. So I was a child always looking forward to Big Daddy's Boat to Yueyang, Big Daddy coming into my house to improve food standards weathervane.

Another big advantage of my father to Yueyang, is my point of pocket money to spend can sip.

At that time, I always learn the name of the cover, pipe big daddy to buy pens, writing to buy the big daddy apart from anything else, then on the pocket, "Yue Yazi, reading my support, applaud, for Old Yu test a college student out of home. "He never mean, every shot is a dual, five per month, sometimes tens can give me a big ticket, you can not think two dollars too little time to know I was two dollars a semester, even if the tuition fees so cheap, from primary to junior high school, I have never handed over the money, the school finance office did not know which direction the door red. Because every semester, I can become San Haosheng, and San Haosheng, school treatment, is the second semester may be exempted from tuition fees. There is a wall dedicated home, paste the above awards, news story, except a few are advanced personal income parents, of course, my brother's production operations experts, but is my most. Big daddy Every time I come, always under the wall to go there to look closely, somewhat similar to the current national gymnastics team, the nature of the national table tennis out of the Hall of Fame.

Big Daddy gave me money, my mother always said to keep by her, I am not too sure, I'm afraid of what her take grocery shopping in general, I have earned money to buy the book, used for other purposes. I remember junior high school third grade, I bought a set of reference books in the sprint test, words, numbers, addition, physics, chemistry, politics, geography called me to buy the whole, and spent a total of eight ternary hexagonal; the next higher, I spent 0.8 Corner bought a small English dictionary, that its small, really really a bit small, with about the same size of today's telephone book. The two books are my high school extra-curricular reference only.

I went to Big Daddy's tug on the play, third-year graduate in the spring of that year, had finished, the first day, big daddy took me to the crew to experience the life of the ship, because it is winter break, and no jobs, parents will agree with me go.

没有评论:

发表评论