2011年6月10日星期五

Friendship is already in

There have always okley sunglass silverblue xd 5006 been, when I looked up and low, took the pen and put down, also do not know what to do or want to do. Night I sat alone in the window, ignoring the distant sky, the gentle moonlight like a pool inside the campus sealing submerged grass, the breeze gently stroking, blowing my clothes, but also affects me as flood of thoughts ... ... So, in this season, this night, so the dead of night, I suddenly wanted to write something, write about those years of youth on our friendship.

Origin tiffanyco925 jewelry sterling silver necklaces tx008 of the years go on, across the trace, time, and perhaps would not even stay over for whom all of us who have been in the past goodbye, waving a wave to far away. Do not know since when, the memory seems to be a fragile thing, too luxurious, not to think too much. Hsi Mu-jung said: "Memory is not the flower rose, never defeat." But times change, do not forget to look, there will be forever? Sometimes memory is such an incredible thing, maybe one day I woke up so unprepared to forget. Seventeen-year-old had originally thought was only a dream, do not bloom again even after the recall was gorgeous, but when I answered the phone, the other end to hear a familiar voice in the distance, my heart gently happy with.

Little Ray asked me very carefully, doing all right? I nodded behaved well behaved, but some miss the days to be together, sang together the songs miss, miss done with the game, miss the walk along the stone road, remember ... ...

I'm surprised your actually ugg boots classic mini 5854 chololate be able to say so many words in one breath, the small Swiss suddenly over there in silence, perhaps she did not know that I have grown up is no longer the girl who only know a giggle.

"You want good, hard ah." Little Ray said.

"Yes, I will, you too."

... ...

We just chatted quietly for nearly two hours, hung up the phone after I squat on the ground crying hysteria. Little Switzerland, that from kindergarten to play with me, girl, that day in the snow with me eating ice bullying girls, how can just leave me? I did not make any preparations to leave her ah. I am a nostalgic person, I will clear every morning a man walked quietly remembered the time before, over and over again will those who look better out of memory there are a lot of people write on my guestbook affective full sentences, leaving their warm smiles noise, and then turned away with. Only a small Swiss did not write, because the real friendship is fine sheets of paper do not need to witness, and to forget, even if the words on the page of paper the most gorgeous, most how promises, eventually will eventually forgotten.

Night, I will find time to go out the window at the stars, learn to look like a small Swiss childhood, from left to right, the number of patiently over and over again, not the stars of the night, I sat down and hear the wind and my passing, and then I also sang with a smile: "one step two step three step hand in hand at the sky, the stars together into one two three four line ... ..." began to sing, the tears streaming down with impunity, feel good lost, because the memories of the past, now is not beautiful, but then I thought, I smiled lightly, although the small Swiss left, but time can not take away memories, those feelings still are in the past, I have no let them alone, I had said, to take good care of them, and then wait for our reunion, waiting for us to finish that simple happiness

没有评论:

发表评论