2011年6月10日星期五

Three-day birthday

That April, I was born in rural family financial difficulties, no doubt the arrival of my family to bring the moon, the sun-like light and hope. Family are very fond of me, pet me. But his mother does not seem like she never said "unitary children, mother love you" like the words to me always tough, very seriously.

Dad sometimes say that I do not know where he comes from the words of "villain and a woman, difficult to keep it." At first I thought he was still patriarchal attitudes have not changed. Can slowly, I found that he only said these words to her mother, are difficult to keep up my mother? I eventually did not dare to ask!

That April, I was eighteen hermes birbin bags 25cm orange 6068 silver 38 years old, my father gave me to do a grand birthday party and invited many people, eight, nine tables it. Dinner, I am very happy, ecstatic. They drink like an essential item, looks like some drunk. We chatted for a happy, and I talk, my ideal, my future, talked mood ... ...

At this louis vuitton shoulder bag m40053 time, his grandfather interrupted all the noise "You listen to me tell a story." And Mao Yeye grandfather was mixed, and he grew up listening to a lot of experience, not knowing he was going to talk about the battle, killing a few enemies. He spoke slowly opening, and always somewhat different, his voice filled with a little sadness

Eighteen years ago, that is April, I received a letter in a hurry, and rich (my father) to go home, Xian, Hong production. Moment, the stability seems not so stable po mom. That night, no one to sleep, we are looking forward to the arrival of a new member, the kind of waiting, waiting for that feeling, but to wait all night, or did not want to wait with the sun can rise together. When people are very tired from the start of the noise becomes silent, there is only everyone's eye, but it is deadpan, no words.

"To the hospital," and everyone mac makeup busy, it seems to have discussed, no one said no one asked. May be waiting for the sun rises! Wait a cry!

"To adults or children?" Silent, quiet, calm.

"To adults!"

How the noise? No, it Xian Hong, wealth and rushed to see the situation turned out to be Xian Hong and we have had differences of opinion. Then, after I do not know how long I woke up and saw children crying, there is a familiar "his wife, this is our grandson," This is our grandson, I react, and laugh, ha ha! Hey? Han sweet?

I listened attentively, then sweep to look to me, this is me? "Is your mother not love you, you adhere to her with his life, you have to adhere to, love your mother"

Yes, this is not my story, but that is my mother! This is the third three-day birthday, mother or schedule a phone call "Happy Birthday!"

没有评论:

发表评论