2011年6月10日星期五

I shore, so you cross me

Uninhibited flow of the wind, lonely horizon. Colorful clouds Bi Xiao desire the touch of bright, colorful rooms are intoxicated with colorful flower fairy, it implicitly forest habitat heart Yi Xiuzhi Cuiye life. When I swam the longest river flowing and to, the clouds dispersed, and flowers die, and Yela, I hurt ... ... and finally one day, I met the Buddha, he realized my real good, when I was drifting when Garan shady tree to stay in the Buddha Fine ethereal mind ... ...

The depths of this jimmy choo handbag white 1808 body, stillness Ming heart. So many years, I went to a place few repeated reincarnation, only in the Four Seasons into the shuttle, I do not want to give people the most beautiful hymn, as long as they are a know: my heart is bitter, is hovering in the sky crack Wing alone does not stop the rush. I cross cut the green leaves, a new look for the mountains Dai, you watch the show, Maple Lake swaying in the clear water above the charge follow the I Ching Qing Qian elegant figure of publicity or the wanton and Dan Dan ripples, but the original final Cen love of my heart under the touch of desolate silence.

You do not know me, I do not blame you; I shore, so you cross me. If one day I passed by your side, please play me a gentle wave, said the sound: a good journey. I will grant you the genial warmth, Xiaoqu your worries ... ...


Thousand ghd ceramic hair straightener flowers dream, night scared off. Fang-hua Su Curie, I was a pear tree blooming bright, mildly Chui Ling figure among the branches of the Long, micro frown makeup, term Laying everywhere, flowers rhyme Liufang. Fang Fei Yi to do, like the old Yen Bai Yun Huarong drop of rain dance lightly over the stunning elegance of the haze with a look of makeup for himself crooning in the rotating shallow sing, the wind grinding dust ... ...

Pull all sorts of branches, feelings linger, and you do not see. I'm flapping and dancing posture, cold rain in the cool breeze quietly interwoven in the fall, the moment from the bloom, the most beautiful of my doom is to die, and then look Looking back, also destined to escape the fate of the cause and effect. You just bridge a rain smoke, injuries hurt spectators view, doomed with my soul after Perishable nothing disputes.

You do not know me, I do hermes birbin bags 42cm orange 6109 silver not blame you; I shore, so you cross me. This interpretation of a curtain, your injury is fantastic, is destroying my life and death. If you are the love admiral, Lianhua off, my body fall from the sky in the gentle touch that moment my heart broken silt ills, although I can not stay with you, but will cast a purple soul of the fragrance all the way clear with you Yu fun with you. . .


Thousand toad of light, shadow on sparse oblique. The bitter cold of mind, illuminates in Qin Dynasty border beyond the Great Wall of snow, as if dim bleak, fragile unbearable, but very tough, never give up. Moon in the sky, Gujiao contention, and the month-hui Qingwu the distant past is clearly dead red blood sings, gazing horses smoke signals, and cry to listen to off, from the edge of my dismal third-third worry Township ... ...

Several times the storm, thousands of back and turns, and finally out of the rage of the environment, from the Tang and Song spin out of ink in the poetic love affair Qinhuai ripple into the night, who I vaguely dim Yu Zhi fiddle strings appear pouring the voiceless pregnant with round Lakeshore bridge. Coincides with the florid South, Yao Qin, the singing and dancing endlessly, and finally crossed the traveling of the scattered, vanished, leaving only a shell run-down of the walls. Pavilion drunk, read Suzi Dong slope, embankment Willowbank flowers, cups Yushan, a dream illusory, also a song so gently, the world's three souls and seven of his soul will immediately recite the millennium round the moon ... ...

Happy Spring months, dongxiao string and wind, the most important building is the misty rain, river lights boat lights, water map ... ... I will let you do not know me, I do not blame you; I shore, so you cross me. Yi-old started this, I was just a flutter in the sky loners dancing, watching over the past clouds, sub-hui songs sprinkled a long shadow, if you really know how I'm down in the lonely sky Guying Galaxy, please bring a ray of breeze blow with me, spend with my drink, then this unbearable cold Advantages and Disadvantages of the desolate high ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论